- Panels will be joined together to grow the Ribbon, with all sections becoming a permanent part of the display. Contributors are encouraged to photograph their panels before delivery to the foundation, as they will not be returned.
- Multiple sections for multiple honorees may be submitted.
- Contributors should select a durable fabric in light pink for survivors or a light purple for those overcome by the disease. The finished panels are to be 12" x 12" square, which should include a 3/4-inch seam allowance on all four sides.
- Please include any information desired regarding the honoree, including her name, age or favorite activities. Design creativity is encouraged – you may use appliqués, stenciling, permanent marker, textile paint, color-fast dye, small mementos or embellishments, such as ribbons, beads, or sequins. It is best to avoid using glue.
- If photos are desired, please attach by first photocopying them onto iron-on transfers, or place them in clear vinyl and sew directly onto the panel.
- Completed, labeled panels should be mailed or delivered to:
Ribbon of Hope Foundation,
c/o Katherine Boyd M.D., P.C.
28755 Schoenherr, Suite #200
Warren, Michigan 48088.
For more information, please call (586) 573-7222